ABM Summer 2018 Project Schedule
Each summer ABM finds opportunities to bless pastors, missionaries, and their families through work projects. The timing of these projects always depends on available funds for materials and shipping (by barge or air freight) before a project schedule gets set. We hope to find teams for these current projects. If you or your church are interested, please contact email@example.com.
NOME COVENANT CHURCH
- June 12-24
- Travel to Nome via commercial flight. Optional travel to Kenai Peninsula via van at the end of the trip. The project consists of construction on the church as they finish the second floor. The team can be 5-8 laborers.
INTERIOR ALASKA VILLAGE
- June 15-27
- The project focuses on the construction of an addition to a home in an Interior Alaska village. Team size needs to be smaller (3-4 laborers). Travel commercial to Fairbanks and then via ABM or another carrier to the village.
- July 21-28
- The construction of the addition to the home continues. Team size needs to be smaller (3-4 laborers). Travel commercial to Fairbanks and then via ABM or another carrier to the village.
- July 10-19
- Assist with the erection of a log home—logs are stacked and not coped. Fly direct to Anchorage or Fairbanks. Travel via van to Nenana. Best team size is 2-4 skilled laborers.
- Denver team 1-- August 18-26
- Denver team 2-- August 24-Sept 1
- Construct hangar. Best team size is 4-6 laborers. Fly commercial to Anchorage. Flight to Illiamna might be via Iliamna Air Taxi.
BETHEL - MORAVIAN CHURCH AND BIBLE COLLEGE
- August 9-18
- Demolition of old facilities
- Maintenance of existing facilities
- Dates will be adjusted to best fit for the project location, the family served and team availability.
- Travel details will be confirmed to best fit the team, team size, and flight options.
- Trip details will be confirmed as teams are matched to projects.